How do I opt into World+?
You may opt into World+ by: a) Clicking on yes on the World+ tab, after the following question: Want to meet people from other World Singles Networks sites? b) Going to My Account > Settings > Visibility. You will see the WORLD+ toggle at the bottom, from there just select "Yes, I want to meet people from other World Singles sites." and then click on "Update My Settings".
- Does the number of members online change when I opt into World+?
- How do I chat with a member of World+?
- How do I look for Matches on World+?
- How do I search for people on World+?
- I am a free member but I have a photo uploaded, why can I not send a message to a World+ member?
- I have opted into World+ but it wasn't for me, how do I opt out?
- If I communicate with a World+ member and he/she decides to opt out, will I still be able to communicate with them?
- What is World+?
- Why can I not wink to a World+ member?
- Why can't I see the World+ tab for members who "Favorited Me", who I "Favorited" and who "Viewed" me?
- Why do I have to opt-in to view World+ profiles?